Followers

The Frozen Files--

A Classical SuperHumanist cryonicsx blog by "PhilOssifur" [Summer 2007]
Email philossifur@yahoo.com
Latest entries listed at very bottom of page-- scroll down to end.
Fall 2007 continuation at the following blog... under 'cryonics-- SA-- [+]

Saturday, September 22, 2007

SA-- Alcor Takeover-- 01-- Give up Saul and Bill.

I was struck with an idea yesterday that I'm not able to shake off today.

FD is of the opinion-- and so is maxim-- that SA can be reformed. I don't believe it can be. Basically, Saul and Bill should simply walk away and DONATE the entire proejct to Alcor if Alcor wants to operate it as an Alcor facility. I would dump Saul from the Alcor board. I would move cryonics forward by disciplining Saul and Bill as Alcor members-- and tell them that if they try stunts like C81 again-- brining disgrace to cryonics-- that they'll be let go as members--

Period.

I can't stand cryonics being hijacked and hoodwinked by these two money seeking weird guys. Cryonics is bigger and Kent and Faloon and I despite the fact that cryonicists have allowed themselves to become dominated by them and their vitamine money.

No comments:

Frozen Files Summer 2007 Alphabetical Index