Followers

The Frozen Files--

A Classical SuperHumanist cryonicsx blog by "PhilOssifur" [Summer 2007]
Email philossifur@yahoo.com
Latest entries listed at very bottom of page-- scroll down to end.
Fall 2007 continuation at the following blog... under 'cryonics-- SA-- [+]

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

cryonics-- Maxim waiting for Harris

See Maxim's blog-- this is the leading edge of the cryonics situation at this moment-- aside from the other aspects of cryonics-- in my index-- It's the "current historical" event-- we can say. [+]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Perfume, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://perfumes-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Frozen Files Summer 2007 Alphabetical Index